We align who you are with what you say...
from strategy to identity, marketing, packaging, and the web.
We develop brand strategy and consistent brand expression, wherever communication happens...from identity, marketing, packaging, and the web
The Brand Office is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, just north of almost everything. We help companies of all sizes, across multiple industries, discover and use their voice. We help them uncover who they are and how they’re uniquely positioned, developing visual language and messaging systems so they can consistently communicate.
Because your brand is what people believe to be true about you, and because everything you say says something, every choice you make matters to your brand. We help customers be intentional in defining and positioning their brand so that everything they do works together in supporting it.
The guidance that directs all of your communication. It’s discovery, definition, positioning and strategy. It’s the identity, visual language and messaging that embody who you are, unique from your competition.
- Brand discovery
- Brand definition + positioning
- Brand architecture
- Message platform
- Visual language
- Identity system
- Brand guidelines
- Brand implementation support
The motion of brand communication. It’s marketing aligned to your brand strategy. It’s the consistent presentation of who you are through the channels and platforms that best reach your audiences.
- Audience, objectives, tactics + channels
- Season of content
- Brand launch and awareness
- Product support
- Fundraising, capital, lead-generation
- Inbound/content marketing
- Web development
- Social media
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- User interface + experience design
- Brochures, sell-sheets + collateral
- Direct mail
- Office forms + document templates
- Trade shows + events
- Point of sale
- Video production
- Storyboard + script development
- Graphic packages
- Motion graphics + animation
- Market research + competitive analysis
- Historical auditing + keyword analysis
- Reporting + evaluation
- Sales cycle + process development
- Graphic design